10 WEEKEND TIPS FOR the 8th and 9th of July
It’s W-E-E-K-E-N-D. We looked for the best things to do this weekend and listed them in our top 10. This weekend many food recommendations for you
1) To kick of, on Sunday Oosterpark will be transformed to little Asia during Umami Park. Try many different Asian dishes in the garden of the De Tropen. Entrance is free!
2) More into Oysters? Then you can also go this Sunday to Restaurant MOER. Oysters are just an euro and a glass of bio cava for €5. And not to forget live jazz music!
3) Wanna go vintage shopping? Go to the IJhallen this weekend and find some jewels for your home or some nice new outfits. Its actually the biggest flea market of Europe with more than 750 stands.
4) Sunday’s Puremarkt is going to be great again with this weather forecast. Try out different local, biological but also vegan dishes here!
5) Artis ZOOmermaanden. The weather is great and perfect for the Artis ZOOmermaanden. During June, July and August the zoo will be open till dawn. You can not only visit the zoo, but also enjoy performances of different artists.
5) Feel like dancing? This weekend we have our favorite is on the agenda: Georgies Wundergarten at Ruigoord. Not sure if you are still lucky to get some tickets, but on Ticketswap you will probably be able to get some.
6) Streets of the World is a super cool exhibition about streetphotography. Here the work of Jeroen is being showed who has been traveling to 195 countries in 7 years!
7) FREE CONCERTS at the Vondelpark Openluchttheater. Music, comedy, dance performances of upcoming talent and well known artists.
8) Vinyl and beer this Saturday at BRET where local craft beer producers will come together and where you can shop some nice vinyl for your collection.
9) Every year it’s a big hit: Curious to see what the best photos of this year are? For sure don’t miss The World Press Photo! Visit Nieuwe Kerk in the heart of Amsterdam.
10) The Breakfastclub organizes a picknick at Atelier. They give you the best music and you need to bring your nicest friends! You can also bring your own food and drinks. Nice deal right?