CELEBRATE WITH US… IT’S W-E-E-K-E-N-D! Summarized below our last minute tips for coming weekend:
- Visit our favorite flee market at the Ijhallen this weekend. Spend hours shopping, eating and drinking and enjoying yourself!
- Do you like music? We know we do! Visit Roest this weekend for their Zwarte Liefde event. Check out the cool vinyl collections, have a cocktail and you can even put your dancing shoes on for some old fashioned boogie.
- We can never get enough of the various markets in our beloved city. Visit the Modern Hippie Market at Westerpark coming Sunday where there will be a large display of sustainable, vintage and hippie brands. We love it!
- Ever wondered how the Amsterdam party scene was 30 years ago? Check out Polaroid Amsterdam, an amazing exposition by Bettie Ringma and Marc Miller, made solely out of polaroids of the Amsterdam party scene from ’79/’80. All info right here!
- Check out the history of the iconic Louis Vuitton suitcases at Beurs van Berlage at the Legendary Trunks expo.
- Fan of horses? We love our ponies! Visit Jumping Amsterdam at RAI for one of the biggest equestrian events of the year.
- Mahatma Ghandi, Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King. Follow the personal paths of these three iconic figures at the Nieuwe Kerk in Amsterdam.
- Visit the Tropenmuseum for the Body Art exposition coming Sunday and join in on the exposition. All we need to know about different types of body arts around the world! Check out all info right here.
- Top of your weekend at Canibale Royale for their famous Cannibale’s Sunday Brunch. Expect amazing food, great drinks, live music and a great time!