Kingsday festival is coming up this week and what amazing tips we have lined up for you guys! Now let’s get down to business and note down our favorite Kingsday events, fairs, streets and activities!
- The 23rd edition of Loveland Festival @ Meerpark is again held in our capital city.
- Kingsland Festival @ RAI Amsterdam is hitting the city again. One of the biggest open air parties of this years Kingsday!
- Koning Nieges x Baskèts x FluFlu @ Mr Nieges is a free entry party for all who want to get down to some good fun!
- Party Like a King @ Andaz! Book your spot in advance and watch the madness unravel at the Prinsengracht below!
- Het Partyfeest Koningsdag Noordermarkt @ Noordermarkt, one of Amsterdams oldest locations to celebrate this infamous fest!
- De Drie Koningen: Koningsdag @ Dok is held at one of our fav locations! Expect amazing tunes, good vibes and all day amusement!
- Habitat Koningsdag @ NDSM Vrijhaven is an amazing location at the North side of Amsterdam. Not a lot of tourists and mostly locals! If you’re not dancing when last call is served, make sure you hop over at Habitat <3 De Ceuvel: Koningsdag After @ De Ceuvel for the official afterparty!
- Terug Naar Toen @ Le Patron takes us back to the old vibes of the ’00, walkman discs and boybands!
- Oranjebloesemfestival @ Blijburg is the last chance we get to celebrate Kingsday at this amazing city beach before it gets shutdown!
- Cartel Kingsday 2018: Indoor, Outdoor & Night @ Westerunie, one of the most infamous events of Kingsday each year and not one you want to miss out on!
- Urban Music Festival @ Stadspodium is one of the few urban and hiphop related events the city has to offer on Kingsday!
Top streets/markets to visit for some vintage shopping!
- Apollolaan & Beethovenstraat
- Albert Cuyp Markt & around Sarphatipark
- Marie Heinekenplein & Ferdinand Bolstraat
- the 9 streets
And if you get the chance to celebrate Kingsday on a boat, sailing the canals: drop everything and go for it!
So kids.. dress warmly, make sure you stay hydrated and drink sufficient amounts of wine and beer, make sure your belly is full with tompoucen and bitterballen and have a great Kingsday!